2.13.2017

They Gotta Go Back

Paying Them Not To Kill Us?
I bet you didn’t know the Department of Homeland Security takes millions of your tax dollars and hands it over to Muslim organizations in America so they can try and convince their minions not to conduct a jihad against us. Isn’t that precious?

I guess if they are turning down the money because of Trump, that means they will encourage their junior jihadists to violently oppose our society.
That is the obvious implication if we apply progressive logic to government spending policies.

Give em a ticket for an aeroplane
Ain't got time to take a fast train
Illegals days are done, they're a-goin' home
My President he just wrote the order

I don't care how much money I gotta spend
Got to get em back to where they came from
Jihadis days are done, they're a-goin' home
My President, he just wrote the order

Well, he wrote the order
Said we couldn't wait for Congress no more
Listen judge, can't you see they got to go back
We don't want em no more
Anyway, yeah!

1 comment:

Synthesis

Political

Potpourri

Blog Archive